Current version is 0.60 (8 February 2009).
New in 0.60
- Multiple rows can now be selected and moved
- Items can be removed (right-click selected items for menu)
- Changed the UI slightly: removed the "Move All" buttons, moved and
renamed the "Move" buttons
- Fixed UTF-8 display bug (Ludovic Rousseau)
- Backups are automatic, you configure when (every sync, daily,
weekly, or monthly)
- Multiple archives may be kept, from 1 to 99, providing a
snapshot of your PDA at every backup
- Configure which applications/databases to backup and which to
- Only changed databases are downloaded from the PDA. Hardlinks
are created for Databases which have not changed since the previous
backup, saving both sync time and disk space.
- J-Pilot version 0.99.9 or
- GDBM -- The GNU database manager. This comes with most linux
distributions, but if for some reason you don't have it, get it
from any GNU mirror.
This software is distributed under the GNU General Public
Older versions may be found here. Please note that the
contact info is incorrect in older versions.